Want to join this opportunity ?
That's great but you need to REGISTER or LOGIN to join in the fun.
Fundraising Group Member
As a new initiative for 2019 Katharine House Hospice is looking to set up a fundraising group with supporters from the local area that would like to become more involved with our community fundraising. Being part of a fundraising group is a great way to get involved with our campaigns by working collectively to organise and promote activities.
We'll give you all the information you need and you'll need to enjoy meeting people and working as part of the team. For full details please see the role profile.
You can take part in this opportunity from anywhere
• An information pack with guidance, materials and everything you will need to help you get set up.
• An opportunity to play an important role in supporting your local hospice and community.
• To meet new people and to become part of a group of like-minded supporters.
• An opportunity to build on your skills in a fundraising environment.
• Regular support and contact from our fundraising team.
• Great communication skills and enjoys meeting people
• Self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision
• Organised, reliable and honest
• Able to work as part of a team
• Actively participates in the fundraising group events.
Fundraising,Community,Meeting people,Group volunteering,Events
You must be over 16 years old
Open from Monday 11th March 2019 to Thursday 1st April 2021
Closing on Wednesday 31st July 2019 in 102 days.
This is a home opportunity, you can take part from anywhere!