Want to join this opportunity ?
That's great but you need to REGISTER or LOGIN to join in the fun.
Festivals & Events Administrative Assistant
The Festivals & Events Administrative Assistant will assist the Festival & Events Administrator, who provides primarily office-based support to volunteers and operational support to the wider stewarding team.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in supporting approximately 5000 volunteers as they attend music festivals with Oxfam throughout the summer.
2-3 days per week (This role is mainly office based however some days / weekends onsite at our larger festivals may be required).
Availability to attend our pre-season debrief weekend in April.
• Insight into working at music festivals
• The unique opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of people living in poverty and suffering worldwide
• Volunteer expenses lunch & reasonable travel
• Very well organised and excellent time management
• IT literate including a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong administrative experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills and organisational skills
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Able to work well independently, as well as part of a strong team
people,Helping,support,Meeting people,help,team working,festivals,music
You must be over 18 years old
Applicants will be shortlisted Accessible Expenses Paid
Open from Monday 15th April 2019 to Thursday 31st October 2019
Closing on Friday 31st May 2019 in 41 days.